training on diversity and inclusion
Order ID# 45178248544XXTG457 Plagiarism Level: 0-0.5% Writer Classification: PhD competent Style: APA/MLA/Harvard/Chicago Delivery: Minimum 3 Hours Revision: Permitted Sources: 4-6 Course Level: Masters/University College Guarantee Status: 96-99%
You have been asked to participate in an employee group that will present diversity and inclusion program recommendations to the senior leadership team. You will have access to results from the recent employee engagement survey. Some of the survey results include the following:
- Employees want more training on diversity and inclusion.
- Employees do not understand their role or leadership’s role in diversity and inclusion.
- Leadership does not welcome ideas from employees.
- Micro behaviors are accepted in the organization.
Prepare a 15-slide presentation that will be shared with the senior leadership team. The presentation should focus on practices that the organization can implement. Include slide notes.
Insights from the survey should guide your recommendations. In the presentation, explain why the survey findings need to be addressed. Also, include programs or processes that should be implemented (a minimum of 5). Identify at least 3 resources needed to implement the recommendations (e.g., budget, HR support, and external consultants).
- Include a slide for each recommendation that is made specific to leaders. (5 slides)
- Include 5 practices and training programs that can aid organizations in understanding diversity and inclusion. Provide examples of training programs and ways to ensure that everyone in the organization is trained. (4 slides)
- Explain micro behaviors, and describe 3 ways these can affect the culture of the organization. (3 slides)
- Present recommendations to address each area of employee engagement survey that needs immediate attention. Also, include a slide for each resource that is needed to implement the recommendations, (3 slides)
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title slide: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: 15 slides minimum
- Body slides: This begins on the slide following the title slide and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your presentation for this assignment is 15 slides. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference slide: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final slide of your presentation. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference slide is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.