The Rise of the First American Political Party System
Order ID# 45178248544XXTG457 Plagiarism Level: 0-0.5% Writer Classification: PhD competent Style: APA/MLA/Harvard/Chicago Delivery: Minimum 3 Hours Revision: Permitted Sources: 4-6 Course Level: Masters/University College Guarantee Status: 96-99%
PowerPoint assignment (100 points per assignment = 100 points)
- You will create a 10-20 page slide presentation
- You must use POWERPOINT on MS OFFICE. If I cannot download your file because you decided to use another platform (other than PP) and I cannot download the file, the responsibility is the students. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- The topics are (you must choose ONE of these topics. If you choose your own topic, I will assign you an automatic zero, with NO possibility of resubmission.) :
- The role of religion in English colonization (13 colonies)
- Women in the American Revolution
- The Rise of the First American Political Party System
- Biography of John C. Calhoun with special emphasis on his ideas
- I will grade on length, grammar, presentation, pictures and videos
- The assignment will be submitted via the Learning Management System (Canvas)
- You must submit assignment as a Microsoft Powerpoint doc.
- I DO NOT ACCEPT LATE WORK UNDER ANY CONDITIONS.
- If I cannot open the assignment on my computers, then I cannot grade the assignment and a zero will be awarded. NO EXCEPTIONS. DO not ask me to test whatever app that you use. It is your responsibility to make sure that you send me a downloadable PP file.
I am writing as a point of clarification. There has been a bit of confusion on the differences between the syllabus and the module sheet on the point deduction if you do not provide citations. NOTE: you will need to provide at least 3 sources for your information. I will be checking these sources so if they are not on the presentation or are not clear, I will deduct points. The sources will be on the last slide of your presentation.
Failure to provide any citations and/or citation page will result in a 10 point deduction.
THIS IS THE OFFICIAL STATEMENT.