|Assignment ID Number||AFFGEHU83939HD|
|Type of Document||Essay|
|Number of Pages||10 Pages|
Under the Research/Debate group you have been assigned a case from the Texas Board of Nursing (TBON). In this research paper answer the following questions about your assigned case.
1. What was the action of the nurse?
2. Did the nurse’s action harm the patient, and how?
3. What portion of the Nurse Practice Act was violated?
4. What board rule was violated and how did the action violate the rule?
5. What corrective action was taken by the TBON and the nurse?
6. What ethical principal(s) did the nurse violate?
7. If you were in the same position as the nurse, what actions (4) would you have done differently to prevent corrective action from the TBON?
The case study is attached as the uploaded file. The class is is actually Jurisprudence RNSG 2207 closest one which. That option was not available so I chose Ethics.Please message with any questions.
|Criteria||0 – 1 Points||2 – 3 Point||4 – 5 Points||Total|
|Professional communication||Unprofessional communication; many errors; no APA||Minor grammar, spelling, and APA errors||Postings are professional and in standard written English with APA|
|Complete addressing of assessment criteria||Criteria not fully addressed||Minimal response to criteria; minor aspects missing||All criteria are fully addressed|
|Evidence of critical thinking or extending information||Critical thinking or extending information not evident||Obvious responses to questions; little thought evident||Posts demonstrate critical thinking with evidence base from research or experience|
|Course connections.||No connections provided||Minimal connections provided to readings/activities||Clear connections to readings/activities|
|Submitted an overview / summary of the case selected for analysis. Also identified those procedural steps to be analyzed.||Did not provide an adequate overview or summary of the selected case or failed to identify those steps to be analyzed.||Provides an adequate overview or summary of the selected case and steps to be analyzed though may not be clear or complete.||Case overview is clearly presented including all appropriate investigative steps to be analyzed.|