Table of Contents
|Order ID# 45178248544XXTG457||Plagiarism Level: 0-0.5%||Writer Classification: PhD competent|
|Style: APA/MLA/Harvard/Chicago||Delivery: Minimum 3 Hours||Revision: Permitted|
|Sources: 4-6||Course Level: Masters/University College||Guarantee Status: 96-99%|
Target Oral Communications Essay & Presentation
You work at Strategic Communications, a three-year-old global public-relations start-up based in Atlanta, Georgia. In order to support local entrepreneurs and start-ups, Strategic Communication will soon be hosting COM-CON, a conference developed to assist local businesses with their communications and public relations needs. As someone who is passionate about the value of good communication, you have volunteered to host a session. Your supervisor, Margaret Aoyama, has provided you with a variety of topics and session types. COM-CON will take place during three days, with different audience profiles for each day. Your task is to select one of the topics, one session type, and one audience profile and create an oral communication presentation that addresses the topic, has appropriate media for your session type, and meets the needs of your selected audience profile.
After you have crafted your oral communication presentation, Margaret has asked you to compose a post-mortem email that details and justifies the decisions you made in the construction of your presentation. This email should also include suggested modifications that you would make to your presentation, were you to give it again to a different audience using a different presentation type at COM-CON.
Your supervisor has asked you to create an oral communication presentation and a presentational aid for a presentation at an upcoming conference. As you create this presentation, address the following elements:
Oral Communication Presentation: As you will be submitting your presentation to internal stakeholders before presenting at a conference, your supervisor has asked that you include detailed speakers notes in your presentation. The speaker notes should represent an outline of what you would say when giving the presentation. After choosing your presentation topic, audience, and presentation type, make sure to do the following:
Select and develop main ideas for inclusion in targeted communication. After you have identified your topic, audience, and presentation type, select and provide support for main ideas that are consistent with your choices. In developing these main ideas, consider the following:
Is the information you included within the presentation based on the needs of your specific audience?
- How does the information you have chosen address the needs of your specific audience?
Use language appropriate to the identified topic, target audience, occasion, and purpose. In your language use, consider the following:
How does the language used in your presentation enhance your credibility as a presenter? Is your vocabulary consistent with the needs of your topic, audience, occasion, and purpose?
- Does it use complex/simple language based on the needs and characteristics of the audience?
Use organizational patterns appropriate to topic, audience, occasion, and purpose in creating oral communication presentations. Construct your presentation in a way that the main ideas and design elements are logically organized so the audience can understand them. When selecting and using a particular organizational pattern, consider the following:
How does your organizational pattern affect the flow of your presentation?
- Are you highlighting important information and avoiding spending time on irrelevant or unnecessary information?
- In what way were the key ideas you chose to emphasize targeted to the purpose and audience?
Utilize appropriate design elements to create a presentational aid appropriate for the topic, target audience, occasion, and purpose. Select multimedia elements that both support your presentation and effectively communicate the goals of your presentation to the audience. In using these design elements, consider the following:
- Do your multimedia elements flow with the accompanying presentation in a logical manner?
How are specific design elements targeted at your selected audience?
How does the nature of your presentation type affect the design elements used in your presentation?
- Presentation Post-Mortem: Following your presentation submission, your supervisor has asked you to write a post-mortem email to be distributed with your presentation. This post-mortem email should describe how your presentation is targeted at your selected audience and include recommendations for modifications that could be made to target an additional audience. In your post-mortem, address the following:
- Describe how the information in the presentation meets the needs of your targeted audience. Please include answers to the following questions:
What audience were you targeting with your presentation?
- How did you select information specific to this audience?
Justify the use of design elements, language, and organizational patterns for the specific audience, purpose, and topic. In justifying these design elements, language, and organizational patterns, address the following:
What design elements did you include in your presentation specific to your audience?
- Describe modifications that could be made to a adjust presentation to target a different audience and presentation type. Strategic Communications is always interested in leveraging content created by its employees for additional audiences. Your supervisor has asked you to consider another audience and presentation type from the list of COM-CON audiences and presentation types. Your post-mortem should include specific recommendations describing how you would modify your presentation to target this new audience.
Target Oral Communications Essay & Presentation
The background and significance of the problem and a clear statement of the research purpose is provided. The search history is mentioned.
Content is well-organized with headings for each slide and bulleted lists to group related material as needed. Use of font, color, graphics, effects, etc. to enhance readability and presentation content is excellent. Length requirements of 10 slides/pages or less is met.
More depth/detail for the background and significance is needed, or the research detail is not clear. No search history information is provided.
Review of relevant theoretical literature is evident, but there is little integration of studies into concepts related to problem. Review is partially focused and organized. Supporting and opposing research are included. Summary of information presented is included. Conclusion may not contain a biblical integration.
Content is somewhat organized, but no structure is apparent. The use of font, color, graphics, effects, etc. is occasionally detracting to the presentation content. Length requirements may not be met.
The background and/or significance are missing. No search history information is provided.
Review of relevant theoretical literature is evident, but there is no integration of studies into concepts related to problem. Review is partially focused and organized. Supporting and opposing research are not included in the summary of information presented. Conclusion does not contain a biblical integration.
There is no clear or logical organizational structure. No logical sequence is apparent. The use of font, color, graphics, effects etc. is often detracting to the presentation content. Length requirements may not be met
You Can Also Place the Order at www.perfectacademic.com/orders/ordernow or www.crucialessay.com/orders/ordernow