|Assignment ID Number||AFFGEHU83939HD|
|Type of Document||Essay|
|Number of Pages||10 Pages|
1. Discuss the various uses of public budget.
2. Discuss the benefits and weakness of bureaucratic discretion to public sector management.
3. Explain how ethical choices influence the decision making and performance of public administrators in recent times.
4. Explain the politics of administrative reforms.
5. Why is the issue of illegal immigration a good example of the intergovernmental relations mess in the US.
6. From what you have learnt so far, briefly explain the key responsibilities of public administrators and t best way of meeting the responsibilities.
7. How does administrative responsibility contribute to the attainment of public interest.
8. Explain the pros and cons of the politics- administration dichotomy as espoused by Woodrow Wilson.
9. Explain how public budget could be political.
10. Discuss the importance of administrative communication to public decision making and performance.
|Criteria||0 – 1 Points||2 – 3 Point||4 – 5 Points||Total|
|Professional communication||Unprofessional communication; many errors; no APA||Minor grammar, spelling, and APA errors||Postings are professional and in standard written English with APA|
|Complete addressing of assessment criteria||Criteria not fully addressed||Minimal response to criteria; minor aspects missing||All criteria are fully addressed|
|Evidence of critical thinking or extending information||Critical thinking or extending information not evident||Obvious responses to questions; little thought evident||Posts demonstrate critical thinking with evidence base from research or experience|
|Course connections.||No connections provided||Minimal connections provided to readings/activities||Clear connections to readings/activities|
|Submitted an overview / summary of the case selected for analysis. Also identified those procedural steps to be analyzed.||Did not provide an adequate overview or summary of the selected case or failed to identify those steps to be analyzed.||Provides an adequate overview or summary of the selected case and steps to be analyzed though may not be clear or complete.||Case overview is clearly presented including all appropriate investigative steps to be analyzed.|