PM210 Unit 4 Project Management Quiz
Order ID# 45178248544XXTG457 Plagiarism Level: 0-0.5% Writer Classification: PhD competent Style: APA/MLA/Harvard/Chicago Delivery: Minimum 3 Hours Revision: Permitted Sources: 4-6 Course Level: Masters/University College Guarantee Status: 96-99%
Unit 4 Challenge 1
1)To get a project closed, Selena reviewed the project checklist and realized while it seemed the project was changing a lot, the only real deliverable left was the customized training manual and class. She determined the project was ready to close.
Based on the current situation of Selenas project, select the next two steps below that she will perform in the closing process.
a) Complete required documentation according to governance, then gain approval.
b) Gain approval, then complete Lessons Learned.
c) Close out any contracts, then complete required documentation according to governance.
d) Close out any contracts, then complete Lessons Learned.
2) During a project closing, problems with readiness or impact are evaluated.
Which of the following project issues below is an issue with readiness?
a) Some citizens are upset that historic buildings were demolished to build the new green space.
b) Picnic tables for the pavilions need to be delivered and installed.
c) Some stakeholders feel having a playground in the park is dangerous.
d) Local groups thought the park would include a shelter that could be reserved for events.
3) An artist was commissioned to create original statues and art pieces for display at different points of the walking trails at the local park. The artist planned on creating some controversial pieces and Carson, the project manager, would need more time to work with him on agreeing to new artistic designs.
Which of the following descriptions corresponds with the “Close and Deliver As Is” path?
a) Carson decides to give the artist two more months to finish the pieces. He moves the green space opening date to accommodate the artist.
b) Carson decides to close the project and not continue in any way.
c) Carson decides to close the current project. He scopes the deliverables related to the artist in a separate scope document.
d) Carson decides to close the current project. The green space will open on time without any art installations.
4) Gus, a project manager, had consistently monitored the schedule __________ throughout Phase Three of the project and should use this information, along with a four-day change in the schedule, to prepare the final reports needed to close the project.
5) Which of the following occurs during the project approval meeting?
a) Lessons learned are shared with the project sponsor.
b) A formal approval meeting is required for all projects.
c) Team evaluations are submitted for approval.
d) Work needed to transition the project is reviewed.
6) Which of the following is an example of an innovative approach that would be documented in the Lessons Learned?
a) Verifying local park safety ordinances during the planning phase
b) Communicating with the project sponsor when issues arose during the project
c) Noting the plant nursery used for this project should not be used in future projects
d) Selecting water-efficient plants to reduce the amount of irrigation required
7) How should the Lessons Learned from a project be communicated?
a) Prepare an initial draft for team members to review.
b) Determine key points at the project approval meeting.
c) Discuss with the project sponsor and stakeholders before creating final version.
d) Email the final version to the project team but not the stakeholders.
8) What is the primary purpose of warehousing the final project documentation?
a) To answer questions from stakeholders about the project closure
b) To allow other project managers to access past project information as needed
c) To facilitate the transfer of ownership
d) To achieve regulatory compliance
9) What does the project manager do to prepare for and conduct the transfer?
a) Invite the stakeholders to the transfer meeting.
b) Assign the transfer process to one of the team members.
c) Determine the deliverables that need to be completed.
d) Identify what the person taking responsibility for the project knows about the project.
10) Which of the following expectation should be included in an evaluation of the project team?
a) Tested deliverable after implementation to check for any issues
b) Meet expected participation levels in project meetings.
c) Complete assigned deliverable according to specifications.
d) Complete assigned deliverable according to specifications.
11) What is the main benefit of celebrating project completion?
a) The celebration gives the project manager an opportunity to acknowledge and commend everyone for their efforts.
b) The celebration is used to award bonuses to team members who performed in an outstanding manner.
c) The celebration gives the team members the opportunity to say goodbye to the project manager.
d) The celebration needs to happen before anyone can move forward onto other projects.
Unit 2 Challenge
1) Which of the following is an example of a research and development project?
a) Building a new wing on a hospital
b) Managing proposal development to fund an investigation into bee population decline
c) Updating spreadsheet software used by college professors
d) Developing software that tracks visits to a website
2) Which of the following is a key activity found in Phase 2 of the project?
a) Documented the requirements for the new feature on the deliverable.
b) Worked within the current project and obtained approval from the project sponsor to make changes to the deliverable design.
c) Began developing the schedule for the new project to handle a deliverable feature.
d) Closed the current project as all of the project contracts had been finalized.
3) Which of the following activities is NOT a part of the project’s Phase 1?
a) Identification of the project manager
b) Listing deliverables
c) Evaluating the project team’s performance
d) Determining stakeholders’ expectations
4) Which of the following is NOT an example of a project resource?
a) The project team
c) The project IT staff
5) Which of the following is a meeting that is held at the beginning of Phase 3 to ensure that everyone understands the work involved?
a) Risk management meeting
b) Project governance meeting
c) Project kick-off meeting
d) Stakeholder expectation meeting
6) Once a project is ready to close, what is the next step in the closing process?
a) Closing all contracts used during the project
b) Updating the project budget
c) Gaining the sign-off of the project sponsor
d) Warehousing project information
Content is well-organized with headings for each slide and bulleted lists to group related material as needed. Use of font, color, graphics, effects, etc. to enhance readability and presentation content is excellent. Length requirements of 10 slides/pages or less is met.
More depth/detail for the background and significance is needed, or the research detail is not clear. No search history information is provided.
Review of relevant theoretical literature is evident, but there is little integration of studies into concepts related to problem. Review is partially focused and organized. Supporting and opposing research are included. Summary of information presented is included. Conclusion may not contain a biblical integration.
Content is somewhat organized, but no structure is apparent. The use of font, color, graphics, effects, etc. is occasionally detracting to the presentation content. Length requirements may not be met.
The background and/or significance are missing. No search history information is provided.
Review of relevant theoretical literature is evident, but there is no integration of studies into concepts related to problem. Review is partially focused and organized. Supporting and opposing research are not included in the summary of information presented. Conclusion does not contain a biblical integration.
There is no clear or logical organizational structure. No logical sequence is apparent. The use of font, color, graphics, effects etc. is often detracting to the presentation content. Length requirements may not be met
You Can Also Place the Order at www.perfectacademic.com/orders/ordernow or www.crucialessay.com/orders/ordernow
PM210 Unit 4 Project Management Quiz
PM210 Unit 4 Project Management Quiz