multiple relationships and boundary decisions
Order ID# 45178248544XXTG457 Plagiarism Level: 0-0.5% Writer Classification: PhD competent Style: APA/MLA/Harvard/Chicago Delivery: Minimum 3 Hours Revision: Permitted Sources: 4-6 Course Level: Masters/University College Guarantee Status: 96-99%
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Review the 2010 APA Ethics Code.
- Refer to Pope, K. S. (n.d.). Dual relationships, multiple relationships, & boundary decisions in the Topic Resources for this topic.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- In addition to those listed in the assignment directions, this assignment benchmarks the following writing competencies: C7.1: Produce scholarly academic writing and C7.2: Demonstrate written logic, argument, and persuasiveness.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.
Answer with 1,750-2,000 words in which you do the following:
- Describe the ethical conflict in the scenario above.
- Describe the options for resolving the ethical conflict including the interpersonal perceptions and other considerations that influence the options. (Benchmarks: Relationships, Spirit and Self-Discovery C8.2: Evaluate changes in one’s ability to be perceptive of others.)
- Identify the preferred option for resolving the conflict, and explain why it is the best option. How does this option address the needs, potential, and motivations of the involved parties? (Benchmarks: Relationships, Spirit and Self-Discovery C8.3: Synthesize the potential and motivations of self and others.)
- Propose steps Research Psychologist A should take to avoid a similar situation in the future.