Assignment ID Number AFFGEHU83939HD Type of Document Essay Writing Format APA/MLA/Harvard Academic Level Masters/University References/Sources 4 References Number of Pages 10 Pages Quality Level 100% Spacing Double
In order to complete assignment #2 you will need to answer the below questions. Please complete the questions in a Word document and then upload the assignment for grading, also please paste your answers in the text box. When assigning a name to your document please use the following format (last name_Assignment #). Use examples from the readings, lecture notes and outside research to support your answers. All questions must answered with viable support and detail. Your answer cannot simply be a cited source answering the question. Please be sure to follow APA guidelines for citing and referencing source. Assignments are due by 11:59 pm Eastern time on Sunday.
This assignment is a summative assessment for Course Objective 2.
1. Time division multiple access was used early in cell phone systems to carry how many voice channels on a single frequency derived channel?
2. What code does CDMA use to encode individual cell phone conversations?
3. Which cell phone transmission technology uses spread-spectrum transmission?
4. Which of the following has a complex security system that is based on encryption: PCS, GMS, PSTN, or WAP?
5. Through a web search contrast CDMA with PCS systems. Which major providers offer CDMA, and which PCS?
6. Search for the keyword WAP on http://Scholar.Google.com. Are there any details on how to hack during a WTLS-to-SSL conversion? Write your findings in detail here, including proper citation and references.
Criteria 0 – 1 Points 2 – 3 Point 4 – 5 Points Total Professional communication Unprofessional communication; many errors; no APA Minor grammar, spelling, and APA errors Postings are professional and in standard written English with APA Complete addressing of assessment criteria Criteria not fully addressed Minimal response to criteria; minor aspects missing All criteria are fully addressed Evidence of critical thinking or extending information Critical thinking or extending information not evident Obvious responses to questions; little thought evident Posts demonstrate critical thinking with evidence base from research or experience Course connections. No connections provided Minimal connections provided to readings/activities Clear connections to readings/activities Submitted an overview / summary of the case selected for analysis. Also identified those procedural steps to be analyzed. Did not provide an adequate overview or summary of the selected case or failed to identify those steps to be analyzed. Provides an adequate overview or summary of the selected case and steps to be analyzed though may not be clear or complete. Case overview is clearly presented including all appropriate investigative steps to be analyzed. TOTAL /25