Marketing Budget Selling Expense Case Essay
Order ID# 45178248544XXTG457 Plagiarism Level: 0-0.5% Writer Classification: PhD competent Style: APA/MLA/Harvard/Chicago Delivery: Minimum 3 Hours Revision: Permitted Sources: 4-6 Course Level: Masters/University College Guarantee Status: 96-99%
Marketing Budget Selling Expense Case Essay
You will be following the instructions below
The Company and country will be
BP (British Petroleum) Oil plans on entering the Pakistan market
This is a full business plan needed on how they plan on going into this market.
*Please be detailed with this plan*
The information gathered above is the basis for developing a plan for your product/service in the target market. In this section, you examine how to overcome the opportunities, problems, and threats identified in the previous sections to engender maximum sales and profits. The action plan reflects, in your judgment, the most effective means of marketing your product in the country market. You also devise budgets, expected profits or losses, and additional resources needed to implement the proposed plan.
Executive Summary (Summary of the key points from the entire section, listing the most important items that the busy executive should be aware of; about 1 to 2 pages long
- Market Objectives
Target Market(S) (specific description of the market) Expected Sales
Market Penetration and Coverage (what specific areas of the country will you target and to what degree should the firm emphasize sales in the market
- Product Adaptation, or Modification (indicate how and why the product should be adapted for the market)
Core Component Packaging Support Services
- Marketing Communications
Advertising (objectives, media mix, messaging appropriate for the market, costs) Sales Promotions (if appropriate; objectives, types, costs)
Personal Selling (style appropriate for the market, needed adaptations) Other Communications Methods
- Distribution (from origin to destination) Ports (origin port, destination port)
Mode (ocean, rail, air, or highway; advantages and disadvantages of each; Note, in most cases, the firm will use ocean)
- Packaging (include marking and labeling regulations, containerization, and costs)
- Documentation (regarding bill of lading, commercial invoice, invoice, export declaration, certificate of origin, insurance, special documentation)
- Freight Forwarder (in most cases, the firm will require a freight forwarder. Here you should recommend some freight forwarders, including names and addresses. These can be found online by searching keywords such as “freight forwarder, Portland”)
- Channels of Distribution (micro analysis; in this section, you recommend details on specific types of distribution).
Retailers (relevant only if dealing in a retail product and selling through retailers! Include here recommendations on type and number of retail stores, retail markups for products, and methods of operation)
Wholesale Intermediaries (including type and number of intermediaries, recommended markup, methods of operation including cash or credit)
Import and Export Agents (relevant if exporting)
- Warehousing (type, location
- Final Price(s) (your price must incorporate the costs of getting the product to the final customer – shipping cost, inland transportation cost, insurance,
tariffs, local taxes, markups, and desired local markup)
- Terms of Sale (e.g., Exworks, FOB, CIF) (to understand these terms, you can refer to the export.gov link below)
- Payment Method(s) (e.g., cash in advance, open account, or letter of credit)
- Marketing Budget Selling Expense
Marketing Communications Expense Distribution expense
Product cost Other costs
- Resource Requirements Finances
Personnel Production capacity
Appendixes (Include here any useful supplementary material such as, for example, helpful tables or charts, highly specific reports from the U.S. government, special industry-specific market reports, or news articles that are particularly relevant to your company.)
The background and significance of the problem and a clear statement of the research purpose is provided. The search history is mentioned.
Content is well-organized with headings for each slide and bulleted lists to group related material as needed. Use of font, color, graphics, effects, etc. to enhance readability and presentation content is excellent. Length requirements of 10 slides/pages or less is met.
More depth/detail for the background and significance is needed, or the research detail is not clear. No search history information is provided.
Review of relevant theoretical literature is evident, but there is little integration of studies into concepts related to problem. Review is partially focused and organized. Supporting and opposing research are included. Summary of information presented is included. Conclusion may not contain a biblical integration.
Content is somewhat organized, but no structure is apparent. The use of font, color, graphics, effects, etc. is occasionally detracting to the presentation content. Length requirements may not be met.
The background and/or significance are missing. No search history information is provided.
Review of relevant theoretical literature is evident, but there is no integration of studies into concepts related to problem. Review is partially focused and organized. Supporting and opposing research are not included in the summary of information presented. Conclusion does not contain a biblical integration.
There is no clear or logical organizational structure. No logical sequence is apparent. The use of font, color, graphics, effects etc. is often detracting to the presentation content. Length requirements may not be met
You Can Also Place the Order at www.perfectacademic.com/orders/ordernow or www.crucialessay.com/orders/ordernow