Order ID 5657SFGFGGT44 Type Essay Writer Level Masters Style APA Sources/References 4 Perfect Number of Pages to Order 5-10 Pages
1) Read the Case Study Zara: Fast Fashion from Savvy Systems Chapter 3 (https://saylordotorg.github.io/text_information-systems-a-managers-guide-to-harnessing-technology-v2.0/s07-zara-fast-fashion-from-savvy-s.html)
The case examined the differences between Zara and rival “The Gap”. Once you have read through the case in Chapter 1 and respond to the following questions:
Discuss how of Zara has been able to create a sustainable competitive advantage
Identify and discuss the role that technology and information systems play in creating and maintaining Zara’s competitive advantage
Discuss where Zara has succeeded where others such as Gap have failed… consider what role, if any information systems paly in this success.
Discuss how Zara creates and maintains a relationship with their customers. Consider the role that technology plays in facilitating the relationship with the customer. Discuss how other firms in other product groups or industries might use these same techniques to develop deeper relationships with their customers
2) Develop a case report for the Zara case using case report rubric and guidelines.
Case report must integrate your concept (1)
General Guidelines for Case Studies
Simply answering the questions which are part of the case is not enough; consider the questions to be clues to the important concepts and facts. You are strongly encouraged to use the following outline so that your analysis is organized appropriately:
1. Identify both the key issues and the underlying issues. In identifying the issues, you should be able to connect them to the business principles which apply to this situation.
2. Discuss the facts which affect these issues. The case may have too much information. In your discussion, you should filter the information and discuss those facts which are pertinent to the issues identified above.
3. Discuss your tentative solution to the problem and how you would implement your solution. What actions would you propose to respond to the situation, based on the knowledge you have gained in this course? You should draw on knowledge gained in your readings, experience and coursework (in this course and others) to support your response. Be sure to properly cite references in APA format. You should also draw on other references such as business periodicals and relevant journals. Remember that an analysis is more than simply a summary of the Case Study.
4. Discuss follow-up and contingency plans. How will the organization know that your proposed solution is working?
What should they do if it does not work?
• Have you identified the critical issues/problems in the case and analyzed the key facts related to the
• Have you discussed a tentative solution that addresses the issues/problems and how you would implement
• Is information from the textbook and other sources integrated into your analysis appropriately? For all
sources, you must provide complete APA citations.
• Is the paper professionally presented? Remember your audience. It is important to present your information
as clearly and succinctly as possible. Do not sacrifice thoroughness for mere brevity.
• Have you read it over carefully and corrected any grammar and spelling errors?
· Description of the Case and Identification of Major Issues
· Connections to Course Readings, Material and Research
· Depth and Scope of Analysis
· Solutions and Strategies
· Writing Clarity and Quality
GET THIS PROJECT NOW BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK TO PLACE THE ORDER