Write a paper in which you (Case Study is attached in PDF file):
Analyze the following questions associated with the case study attached and discuss them using concepts you learned in this course.
What ideals, effects, and consequences are at stake?
Have any moral rights been violated?
What would a Utilitarian recommend?
What would a Kantian recommend?
Explain your rationale for each of your answers in the case study with STRONG, SUBSTANTIAL AND DETAILED supporting evidence (VERY IMPORTANT).
Have at least 2 references
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Determine the considerations for and process of ethical business decision making to balance corporate and social responsibilities and address moral, economic, and legal concerns.
• Analyze selected business situations using the predominant ethical theories, such as utilitarian, Kantian, and virtue ethics to guide ethical business decision making.
• Determine the implications and impact of various civil liberty laws in the workplace, such as hiring, promotion, discipline, discharge, and wage discrimination.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in business ethics.
• Write clearly and concisely about business ethics using proper writing mechanics in APA format.
PLACE THE ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!