Human Resource Management – HR Report
Order ID# 45178248544XXTG457 Plagiarism Level: 0-0.5% Writer Classification: PhD competent Style: APA/MLA/Harvard/Chicago Delivery: Minimum 3 Hours Revision: Permitted Sources: 4-6 Course Level: Masters/University College Guarantee Status: 96-99%
Human Resource Management – HR Report
FORMAT OF PAPER
- The paper should be a 5-7 page, single-spaced document. These pages exclude the cover page and list of references. Use 11-12 point font and 1-inch margins.
- Use APA format 6th ed. or later for all citations and references. Your syllabus includes a resource for citations and references through the Purdue University website.
- File format: Please submit your assignment in Microsoft Word or PDF. These are the file formats I accept. Please check that your file opens after submission. It is your responsibility to make sure you have a valid submission.
- The paper should be segmented into subcategories. At a minimum, the instructor requires the categories detailed in the CONTENT SECTION below (section A, B, etc.). Also, note the topics highlighted in bold font that can be subsection headings.
Your CASE describes an organization that has gone through a period of turmoil. You are to place yourself in the role of a human resource consultant who has been called in to assess the issues and make recommendations to help the CBC overcome this period of difficulty. YOUR TASKS ARE BELOW.
Section A – Summary & Analysis of Issues (1 page) – 20%
- Summarize the relevant HR and organizational problemsexperienced within the organization.
- Provide an Analysis of Problems. An analysis is a detailed examination of a problem. The analysis should focus on each of the issues identified in the summary section. The analysis breaks down the problem and identifies apparent causes and outcomes. You should enter the analysis process with the questions of why and how did this happen? The answers should be part of the analysis.
Section B – Propositions for Change (2-3 pages) – 40%
- Articulate what the goalsof the organization should be to put the organization back on the right path. Goals are specific statements of what the organization wants to achieve.
- You should create at least three goals the organization needs to work toward. Each goal then needs an explanation. Use the format below.
- Format Example:
- Summary of Organization Goals
- Goal 1– Create a policy that details requirements to earn an end of year bonus
- Goal 1 Recommendation: Include here your explanation of GOAL 1. Articulate how this goal will address aspects of the organization’s problem. What is your goal to achieve?
- Goal 2– Create a policy that details requirements to earn an end of year bonus
- Goal 2 Recommendation: Include here your explanation of GOAL 1. Articulate how this goal will address aspects of the organization’s problem. What is your goal to achieve?
Section C – Plan for Implementation (2-3 pages) – 40%
- For each goal, you will create a plan for implementation. In this section, you are describing to a CBC leadership team how you will achieve each goal explained in Section B. In the Goal 1 example above, the plan for implementation might include a policy statement, how it should be introduced to the staff, any persons who may need to be involved in creating the policy, etc. You are essentially trying to anticipate and answer questions that any member of the leadership team could ask.
- Summary of Plan Implementation
- Goal 1: Repeat GOAL 1 here
- Goal 1 Implementation: Include here your plan for implementation.
- Goal 2: Repeat GOAL 2 here
- Goal 2 Implementation: Include here your plan for implementation.
You will be assessed on your adherence to the assignment specification detailed above. When you have completed your assignment, re-read these instructions to ensure you have not missed a thing.