Evaluation of Selected Agency’s Ethics, Cooperation, and Leadership
Order ID# 45178248544XXTG457 Plagiarism Level: 0-0.5% Writer Classification: PhD competent Style: APA/MLA/Harvard/Chicago Delivery: Minimum 3 Hours Revision: Permitted Sources: 4-6 Course Level: Masters/University College Guarantee Status: 96-99%
Week 4 Assignment – Evaluation of Selected Agency’s Ethics, Cooperation, and Leadership
Overview (U.S. Department of Justice is my Topic for my All Assignments)
As a consultant, you need to develop an in-depth analysis and evaluation of the selected agency’s ethics, cooperation, leadership, and legal decisions (if applicable), and then provide recommendations for improvement. The analysis will be read by the VP of public programs and client support, as well as by the leaders of the agency for whom you are working. Therefore, you will research related academic sources and government websites. Write a 5–7 page paper (including title and reference page) entitled Part 2: Evaluation of [Selected Agency]’s Ethics, Cooperation, and Leadership in which you separate the content into the following sections:
- Administrative Ethics.
- Leadership Influences.
- Strategies for Consideration to Administrative Processes.
- Recommendations for Improvements to Administrative Processes.
- Analyze one current event from the past two years and focus on the administrative responsibility and/or ethical implications to the stakeholders, and the organization.
. To find news items about current events, go directly to the organization’s website or preview The Center for Public Integrity , for current event updates on public issues. Select a topic and review the latest news items about it.
- Assess the primary leadership style of the organization by choosing either democratic, autocratic, or laissez-faire. Describe one way internal agency leaders and political leaders have influenced the success or failure of the agency.
- Analyze one strategy for the agency’s future addressing an ethical or leadership issue. List one improvement the agency needs to make to its service to its primary recipients.
- Based on models that influence public policy and the strategy presented in the previous criterion:
. Recommend one strategy that will provide immediate (short-term) improvement and support to the administrative processes.
- Use at least three quality sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. Include no more than one nongovernment website.
- Produce writing that is clear and well organized and applies appropriate SWS style. Writing contains accurate grammar, mechanics, and spelling.