What are globally important financial institutions? List the main ones and explain when they first came to prominence and why. Are they still relevant? Explain in your own words.
• Choose a Globally Important Institution as an example and outline and highlight its role and show:
1) How does it facilitate trade by promoting international finance flows?
2) Its importance in facilitating economic growth and development
3) how it has ethically facilitated international trade and so improved international development.
General Requirements and supporting information
· Only information available in the public domain is to be used. No private information about should be used and all information should be referenced and verifiable.
· Your answers must include a mixture of research data and subjective analysis related to the subject. It should also refer to materials/topics covered in the class and outside reading.
· If you have questions or comments about the assignments please ask these during the lessons (unless it is for further information during a tutorial). This is so that responses given will then be available to all students.
The word limit of 3,000 does NOT include any bibliographies, appendices or references used in the report.
PLACE THE ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!