Creating and Investigating Your Own Computer Criminal
Now it is time to create and investigate your own computer criminal!
You must make this person up from scratch; do not outline a real person or case. You will invent a cybercriminal, and identify the following information:
1) Name and background (education, family, etc.)
2) Where the criminal lives
3) Where the criminal works
Now, create a fact pattern (narrative) explaining in detail this person’s crime or crimes. (Fact pattern is a term used in many areas, especially law. In law, the term fact pattern simply means the true and accurate description of what happened in a crime, or alternatively, events leading to a lawsuit.)
Include the following:
1) How do they do what they do (equipment, funding, etc.)?
2) Under what psychological theories and profiles do they fall?
3) Are they a member of any specific criminal organization?
4) What is their classification, and how are they identified as such (hacker, script kiddie, etc.)?
Next, develop a fact pattern where this person commits their ultimate crime. Walk us through the steps of the crime: how is it carried out, upon whom is it carried out, and what is the ultimate goal of the criminal? Use as much detail as possible. Do they use a virus? Are they infiltrating a company they work for? How? What kinds of systems do they use? What kind of systems do they infiltrate?
Your paper should be at least three (3) pages in length. APA format is required for all citations and references.
PLACE THE ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!