Compare the benefits and risks of three security methods
Order ID# 45178248544XXTG457 Plagiarism Level: 0-0.5% Writer Classification: PhD competent Style: APA/MLA/Harvard/Chicago Delivery: Minimum 3 Hours Revision: Permitted Sources: 4-6 Course Level: Masters/University College Guarantee Status: 96-99%
Assume you are the IT manager for an organization tasked with evaluating whether or not to deploy internal wireless access for employees. Write a three to five-page paper (excluding the title and reference pages) discussing the advantages and disadvantages of implementing a WLAN in your organization. Compare the benefits and risks of three security methods, then identify and justify the best approach for securing a WLAN.
You must include a minimum of two scholarly sources, in addition to the textbook, with a minimum of one source from peer-reviewed sources from the UAGC Library. Your paper must be formatted according to APA style guidelines as outlined in the UAGC Writing Center.
The WLANs paper
- Must be three to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the UAGC’s The Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least two scholarly, peer reviewed, and other credible sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.)table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the UAGC Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the UAGC Writing Center.