Busting the Myths of Menopausal Age
Order ID# 45178248544XXTG457 Plagiarism Level: 0-0.5% Writer Classification: PhD competent Style: APA/MLA/Harvard/Chicago Delivery: Minimum 3 Hours Revision: Permitted Sources: 4-6 Course Level: Masters/University College Guarantee Status: 96-99%
This will be your final process paper. You will submit an 800 words essay using MLA documentation. The paper should have a minimum of three in-text citation and work cited. All resources used must be appropriately documented.
In this paper, you will frame for yourself a controversial topic. Then, you are required to take a position on your topic, frame a thesis, and write an argumentation paper with a minimum of 3 supporting evidence and at least two refutations on an opposing evidence.
Prewriting process for Final Paper
- i. State your choice of controversial topic:
- Write a research question.
iii. State your position on the topic.
- Frame your thesis. The thesis must meet the element of agreeability, scope, public resonance, and revelation.
Sample thesis development:
Topic: Banning Books in Schools
Level 1: Simple Thesis: Topic + Opinion
Banning books in schools should be discouraged.
Level 2: Complex Thesis: Topic+ Opinion + Reasons (Main Premises)
Banning books in schools should be discouraged because it limits students’ exposure, diminishes one’s freedom of choice, and deters controversial/free thinking.
Level 3: Level 2 + meet the element of agreeability, scope, public resonance, and revelation.
Even though we can all agree that not all books are suitable reading material for everyone, banning literary texts in American public schools may be detrimental to the mission of general education as it limits students reading exposure, freedom of choice, and free thinking.
- List 3 reasons/arguments in support of your point of view and 2 opposing views/ antithesis.
Reason/Argument 1: Topic + Reason 1
Evidence 1: “Use a quote” (Author’s last name pg. number).
Reason/ Argument 2:
Opposing Reason/Antithesis 1:
Opposing Reason/Antithesis 2:
- State specific text/excerpts that you are intending to use in your essay. You may either paraphrase or quote the text, but be sure that the distinction is obvious. Please document this using the note cards in Noodle Tools. Also remember to have the author’s late name and page number cited in the parenthesis.
Vance Smith claims, “Menopause is experienced by many women at a much younger age” (2).
In Busting the Myths of Menopausal Age, the author states “women go through menopausal symptoms as early as in their twenties” (Smith 2).
A recent article on women’s health suggest that many women undergo signs of menopause two decades earlier than what many would perceive as menopausal age (Smith 2).