ACCG 22000D Group Project Case Analysis
Order ID# 45178248544XXTG457 Plagiarism Level: 0-0.5% Writer Classification: PhD competent Style: APA/MLA/Harvard/Chicago Delivery: Minimum 3 Hours Revision: Permitted Sources: 4-6 Course Level: Masters/University College Guarantee Status: 96-99%
ACCG 22000D Group Project Case Analysis
(worth 10% of your final mark)
The project will require each group to prepare and present a summary of their case analysis. 2. Details
- The assignment is to be completed in groups of between 2 and 4 students.
- Learners will select their own case and groups on SLATE. See separate list. (maximum of three groups per case).
- Provide a brief description of the role your group is expected to take.
- Provide a brief summary of the major issue/problem facing the company/organization in the case. This can be found by reading through the case and looking at the case requirements.
- Analyze the major issue/ problem by addressing the case requirements and suggest between two and three possible solutions
- Recommend the best solution that addresses the major issue/problem facing the company/organization in the case.
- Written report must be presented in memo format: a) Cover page: Case reference, Group Number and members, submitted to: Alison
Feierabend, Date Submitted; b) Addressed to a specific person or group based on the information provided in the
case; c) From a specific person or group based on the information provided in the case. This
is your group’s role; d) Subject: Purpose of the report; e) Body of the report: please refer to the grading rubric for the written report; f) Supporting calculations will be presented in Appendices to the report and be
referred to in the body of the report; g) The length excluding the Cover Page and Appendices not to exceed three (3)
pages; h) Please use 12-point font.
- Presentation Guidelines
Your group will either prepare a video that is a summary of the key findings and case points or
arrange to meet with the professor virtually to present the summary no later than the deadline. If
preparing a video, it must be submitted to the Assignment Box on SLATE along with the written
report. If presenting to the professor, webcams for group members presenting must be open. Use
PowerPoint or another type of presentation software. Try to be creative.
- The minimum length is 5 minutes and the maximum length of the presentation is 10 minutes.
- Each group member must contribute to the presentation. The presentation can either be a submitted video recording or be presented at a pre-arranged time to the professor. Any group member that is not in the video or present for the presentation to the professor will not receive a grade for the presentation portion of the project.
- The quality of the information and your presentation skills will be evaluated.
- Your presentation materials (PowerPoint, Prezi or another form) must be no longer than the equivalent of seven (7) slides maximum with the following content:
- First slide should have the case name, group number, and the group members listed. 2. Second slide brief description of the role of your group. 3. Third slide should state the main problem or issue and any sub-issues: this should be
a summary only. 4. Next slide or two should provide the main points of the analysis: both qualitative and/or
quantitative in summary format only. 5. Next slide should present the suggested solutions in summary form 6. Last slide should state the recommended solution.
In each case, when you are speaking, you will be expanding on the information given in the slides.
- The presentation will be marked out of 40. Please see the separate grading rubric.
- Group Dynamics
If there are problems within your group, try to resolve them yourselves. If you are unable to, please
decide for the group members to meet with your professor. These issues must be
addressed no later than two (2) weeks before the presentations are due.